[IAEP] [Marketing] date/time for marketing meeting next week - Wednesday 1600 UTC?

Thomas Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Feb 9 10:56:59 EST 2013

Sean;
I have edited the wiki page:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Documentation_Team/Notes/1.0#Resources
to add a link to :
   http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Tutorial.iso  5.3M

dd write to USB SAMPLE.iso of tutorial.pdf's (insert USB and open with
write in sugar)

The 1 GB USB has been tested and works works in a XO-1.5 (13.1.0) and
SoaS v8

This is just a sample to see if the pdf's are a way to distribute help
and Documentation.

Method:
Print to PDF from sugarlabs wiki page in (F18)firefox
copy collected pdf's and burn with Brasero to a blank CD
  dd if=/dev/sr0 of=Tutorial.iso
Write to USB
  dd if=Tutorial.iso of=/dev/sd(x)

Tom Gilliard