[IAEP] Linux/Sugar questions

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:12:56 EST 2013

Steve,

I agree with Daniel.  If you use the Sugar that comes with Fedora you can
log into a Sugar environment.  The login screen has an option where you can
select the kind of desktop you want to use. Sugar will be listed right
alongside GNOME, XFCE, WindowMaker, etc.  Also when you install Sugar you
get the Sugar boot up animation.  There are a bunch of Activities in the
Fedora repository which you can install when you install Sugar, or you can
get them from activities.sugarlabs.org using the Browse Activity.

James Simmons