[IAEP] Documentation Team meeting on February 7th

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 5 09:06:17 EST 2013

(also cc'ing support-gang since people there will also be interested in
this topic)

Hi Daniel,

this is a great initiative!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the meeting on Thursday as I'll be
in transit to Bangkok at the time. I will however catch up on the meetings
and any progress you have made in early March when I'm back from my
vacation and hopefully I can also find some time then to contribute to
these efforts. After all the topic of documentation is near and dear to my
heart. :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Outofindia <outofindia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Daniel
>
> I would also try and attend.
> Can help in non tech areas.
>
> It will be 10pm from India.
>
> Harriet
>

> www,monsoongrey.wordpress.com
>

> Harriet Vidyasagar
>
> INDIA: 91-99011 66276
>
> USA: 1-301-649-2240
>

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:58 AM, Daniel Francis <francis at sugarlabs.org>wrote:
>
>> As discussed with the Sugar Labs Oversight Board, this year we are
>> releasing
>> Sugar 1 and would be great to provide the release with up-to-date
>> documentation available.
>>
>> With that goal, we want to recruit a Documentation Team and invite
>> everyone
>> who wants to get involved in the Sugar 1 documentation process to attend a
>> first meeting on Thursday, 7th February at 16:00 UTC at the IRC channel
>> #sugar-
>> meeting (freenode).
>>
>> It'll be also a good place to tell a great idea about other ways to
>> provide
>> children and teachers the documentation.
>>
>> Hope to see you,
>> Daniel Francis.

Christoph Derndorfer

volunteer, OLPC (Austria) [www.olpc.at]