[IAEP] Documentation Team meeting on February 7th

Daniel Francis francis at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 4 19:28:30 EST 2013

As discussed with the Sugar Labs Oversight Board, this year we are releasing
Sugar 1 and would be great to provide the release with up-to-date
documentation available.

With that goal, we want to recruit a Documentation Team and invite everyone
who wants to get involved in the Sugar 1 documentation process to attend a
first meeting on Thursday, 7th February at 16:00 UTC at the IRC channel #sugar-
meeting (freenode).

It'll be also a good place to tell a great idea about other ways to provide
children and teachers the documentation.

Hope to see you,
Daniel Francis.