[IAEP] [support-gang] Activities Survey

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:44:51 EST 2013

Sora, thanks so much for setting  up the spreadsheet…. now, to recruit folks to survey users about what they think are the key Activities.
Tomorrow I'll make a document with a quick little survey that asks users... mostly students and teachers... which Activities are their favorites, which ones  they find most useful and what subjects they use them for. Then we need to get a sampling of users to reply to the survey.
I'll write versions in English and Spanish and perhaps others can translate them into other target languages. Then we can send links to friends in various deployments and ask them to respond.
When we finish, we should be ready to focus on a small number of key Activities to start a Sugar project.
Caryl