[IAEP] XO Help 17

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Fri Dec 13 05:20:07 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 16:17 -0500, Sandra Thaxter wrote:
> This is great.  What version of Sugar should the help reflect... and
> which activities need to be reviewed for updates.

Thanks. It would be a good idea to make that more clear, perhaps by
updating,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Documentation_Team/Notes/1.0
(or within Help?)

Write, Memorize, Paint, Record, Speak and Help are to Sugar 0.100

I believe you (and others receiving this) were involved with the update
of Chat, Pippy and other pages in 2012.

It would be good if the wiki reflects what is best to do next!

Iain