[IAEP] Testeo Imagen Beta3 por parte de DIGETE

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Aug 7 13:26:46 EDT 2013

El 07/08/13 06:10, Walter Bender escribió:
> Do you have version numbers for these activities? And can you please
> remind me of what version of Sugar your image is based on?
>
> thx

Hola Walter,
Packages and Activities are largely the same as in previous BETA3 release:
http://pe.sugarlabs.org/go/Hexoquinasa/v1.0#Paquetes_instalados

That is*Sugar 0.94.1*.

Also note all of our code and configurations are hosted on
git.sugarlabs.org:
https://git.sugarlabs.org/hexokinase
https://git.sugarlabs.org/network
https://git.sugarlabs.org/platform

As well as our packages for Fedora 14:
http://download.sugarlabs.org/packages/SweetsDistribution/Fedora-14/

And of course the Sugar Network which is accessible to all:
http://network.sugarlabs.org/

He have worked hard to keep all of our workflow visible upstream.
It is always a good time to recognize alsroot's hard work in this area
as the project's upstream developer for Deployment Platform and Sugar
Network.

I am having trouble finding which activity versions where initially
shipped/tested with OS 11.3.x or other downstreams like Dextrose3 or
OLPC-AU's OS. Maybe you or somebody on the list can provide that info?

Regards,
Sebastian