[IAEP] [OLE Bolivia] [Sur] TI MSP430 running on XO 1 - Robotics!

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:43:48 EDT 2012

Yama,

This worked great, and I wrote my first program (as indicated on the wiki).
You started a thread a while back about using the Launchpads for
robotics on the XO-1s. And this post turned me on to them. I have been
working with the Arduino, but these boards are pretty neat.
Have you been able to use them in robotics? Is your work documented somewhere.
Thanks.
Gerald