[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2012-09-18

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:04:44 EDT 2012

Daniel,

I'm going to try these out when I get home.  It looks like you guys have
done some really good work.  You may know that Sugar Commander was one of
mine.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you did with it.  The other stuff
looks impressive too.

I agree with Walter that having young people work on Sugar Activities and
on Sugar itself is an important demonstration that what we're trying to do
with OLPC and Sugar actually works.

James Simmons