[IAEP] evolution or revolution? .....android+sugar+doors => oui?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:17:31 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,
Well, I can't help with the programming, but I can help with testing! I'll have to get an Android device first, but that isn't a problem! This is a wonderful project as many schools are moving to a "bring your own device" mode for students and using handhelds is the "in" thing though, unfortunately, Mostly for Apple devices (see the link below for an example of a small conference done by CUELA this June).
Caryl
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=wugxwigab&oeidk=a07e5mpbpafccd210c3   (be sure to see the speakers schedule)