[IAEP] September Meeting OLPC-SF

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Wed Sep 5 13:20:36 EDT 2012

Hello,

OLPC-SF will hold it's next monthly meeting Saturday September 15th, from
10AM - 1PM at the Downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street, room 553.
Please post with additional agenda items.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events, updates on our local (and global)
projects, and our upcoming Community Summit in October. There will be
plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to play around with, too.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/276791749094278/

Hope to see you there!

-Aaron