[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-11-30

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:44:02 EST 2012

I am wondering if I did the best possible job setting up my tasks for the
Google code-in.  Judging from

http://www.google-melange.com/gci/dashboard/google/gci2012#all_org_tasks

it looks like lots of small tasks are most attractive to potential
students.  I wrote up a little page explaining some possible improvements,
each one of which could be considered a task, but on Melange it looks like
updating the book is considered one big task.  So I'm wondering if that
needs to be changed and how to go about it.

Whether it as part of the Google code-in or not, I hope to work with the
Python Joven and others like them to make an improved version of MYOSA and
give them a shot at literary immortality.  It isn't fair for me to keep all
of it for myself.

James Simmons

2. Google Code-In [3] began on Monday. We have 22 mentors [4], 40