[IAEP] Introduction: teacher interested in SOAS

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:27:55 EST 2012

Hi John,
I came late to this conversation and I'm sure I missed some things. Did anyone mention Etoys to go? The great thing about it is that it will even run on some older computers that other open source software can't.... for example, I have run it successfully on an older PowerBook. Even Bert Freudenberg one of the Etoys programmers, was surprised to find out it works there!  Like SOAS, it is loaded on a usb stick and the student can take her work with her from computer to computer. Here is where to find more info and the download so you can try it: http://wiki.immuexa.com/display/sq/Etoys+To+Go
Caryl