[IAEP] Request for Airfare

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Thu Nov 8 14:42:40 EST 2012

Hi Sugar Labs Oversight Board,
I've submitted funding request ticket 4174 for fast approval by Bernie.
He seems to think he is no longer responsible for quick approval process
and that now Robert Fadel would be.

Regardless I would appreciate if you could +1 the proposal ASAP as the
airfare is time sensitive.

A clarification on who is empowered to approve minor expenses would be
good so that the documentation [1] might be updated.

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Finance#How_to_fill_out_a_request

Thanks in advance for your attention,
Sebastian

Ticket is at http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4174