[IAEP] Mechanical MOOC Python Class

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:17:53 EDT 2012

Hi Folks....
Several of you on these 3 lists indicated you were signing up for the Mechanical MOOC Python class. Because of "time off" to attend theSF Community Summit and Sugar Camp, I have fallen behind a bit. I just finished all of the Week 1 work last night. They say it doesn'tmatter if you get behind, so I intend to keep on working on it.
How about the rest of you? Have you worked on it at all? Do you still want to have our own OLPC/Sugar Labs study group? If so I need to know, because....
Two weeks ago I sent "The Machine" a message asking if we could have our own study group. Yesterday I got the email you see below.
I don't know how long it will take them (it?) to do this for us, but as soon as they do, I'll let you all know.
Caryl