[IAEP] [support-gang] Questions About Solar Panels

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:38:37 EDT 2012

Great to hear! Our post hurricane clouds aren't supposed to clear until the
weekend.

In terms of the XO-1, Adam told me emphatically when I bought mine that it
doesn't support the XO-1.

I'm sure Richard Smith can elaborate if he has time.

Did you know there is a very low traffic, high value list for solar and
power?

Mike