[IAEP] OLPC tablets and Nell in the wild?

Jerry danceswithcars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 03:10:02 EDT 2012

I'm not sure why researching on kids in a foreign country is a good thing.

One of the criticisms of OLPC is that it's research on other populations.

And it could keep some people/ countries from adopting XOs

What ever happened to the Africa summer deployments?  I never got much information back about it.  The ClassActs book sprint didn't include it...

Teacherless is interesting as self directed is pretty much constructionist, no? ( I'm not an education theorist, btw)

---
Please excuse the typing, very small keyboard...