[IAEP] [SLOBS] SLOBS's meeting

Aleksey Lim alsroot at sugarlabs.org
Wed May 30 12:53:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 09:48:59AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Sebastian Silva
> <sebastian at somosazucar.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > It is not clear for me if there will be a meeting today at 21UTC but if so,
> > I would like to ask if we could postpone it for tomorrow at the same time
> > or maybe today at 23UTC, as I need to be at the Ministry of Education (of Peru)
> > this afternoon.
>
> We had not confirmed. Tomorrow works for me, but maybe we should defer
> until next week, as the input from the community regarding New Co. has
> been pretty sparse to date. I am traveling (to Peru on the 31st, but

> maybe the 30th? at the usual time?)

works for me.

> regards.

Maybe we can start from what cjl suggested, i.e., investigate the
possibility to take part [somehow] in the existing crowdfunding effort
in edu field.

The major problem, I see here, is that such crowdfunding site might
require USA citizenship to create funds request. It is a problem if
there are now such persons among people who are taking part in
deployment project and it will be useful if SL will take care [somehow]
of such kind issues.

--
Aleksey