[IAEP] [SLOBS] SLOBS's meeting

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:48:59 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Sebastian Silva
<sebastian at somosazucar.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> It is not clear for me if there will be a meeting today at 21UTC but if so,
> I would like to ask if we could postpone it for tomorrow at the same time
> or maybe today at 23UTC, as I need to be at the Ministry of Education (of Peru)
> this afternoon.

We had not confirmed. Tomorrow works for me, but maybe we should defer
until next week, as the input from the community regarding New Co. has
been pretty sparse to date. I am traveling (to Peru on the 31st, but
maybe the 30th? at the usual time?)

regards.

-walter

> Thanks in advance.