[IAEP] [SLOBS] [Sur] "New Co" / Nueva Empresa

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 01:07:55 EDT 2012

Hi...
It has been 7 months since the "Bumblebee" brainstorming group had its discussion in San Francisco. I'm not sure what we thought would work for us, would fit what you are proposing. It just sounded like it might. Perhaps not.
I wish I had a record of our ideas so I could speak more clearly about our thoughts.  Perhaps someone else who was there could shed light on the subject. But, I do definitely recall that the need for independence and autonomy was one thing we had consensus on.
Caryl