[IAEP] Material for teacher training

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Wed May 9 05:05:55 EDT 2012

Hi Tracy,

> We can help with that!
>

> We have quite a substantial teacher training program which is absolutely
> core to what we do. You can see our online course and the types of tasks
> the teachers need to do to be prepared for deployment here:
> http://laptop.moodle.com.au/
>

> We have a comprehensive learner manual here:
> http://laptop.moodle.com.au/manual/
>

> And we are in the process of developing ‘train the trainer’ materials
> which will be published online. If you contact me, I can provide you with
> login credentials to see where we’re up to in the development of those
> training modules.
>

> Please feel free to contact me if you need anything we have developed or
> would like to discuss what we’re doing here.

Thanks for these pointers, very useful ! If you are also in the process of
making a "train the trainer" curriculum, we should probably share our
efforts.
But we will have to discuss whether we target the same public though, their
could be some difference in the content depending on who will be trained.

Christophe