[IAEP] Help activity plans

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 7 13:42:16 EDT 2012

Hi Gonzalo,

unfortunately not all that much has happened since people left Boston 4
weeks ago except for some updates and contributions by Caryl, Walter, S
Page, and Tony Forster.

Overall the main thing that would be needed now is a review of the 31
chapters which have been marked with [R]eady for review on
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh/TOC.

I'd be hesitant to include them in the new Help Activity without a thorough
review. However real-life work just keeps piling up on my desk so I doubt
that I'll have any time for this over the coming weeks. Any help here would
be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Christoph

--