[IAEP] I know America 4

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 20:30:49 EDT 2012

Hi!
After months of changes, this new version comes out.The changes are not visible because the change is within.Changed all .txt with information from each country in .pyThis should improve performance a bit, but I did not try.But this allows for the use gettext strings with allthe names of countries, departments, cities, etc.. With this system,can easily translate the activity into different languages​​.Nowadays it is in pootle and is being translated into several languages.This version supports English, Spanish and Simplified Chinese!
Something important: any error (or suggestion) that are, pleasesend them! It is the way to improve the activity, I test theactivity, but it always happens some detail.
Well, it only remains to try it.
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4464

Regards!
Alan