[IAEP] fund raising opportunity

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:31:55 EDT 2012

Just wondering, what about kickstarter.com? It has recently reached 3
million dollars for the developing of a particularly niche style of
game (point and click adventure). I wonder if people would give the
same support for the development of a sugar 1.0.

Eduardo

No dia 16 de Março de 2012 13:43, Christoph Derndorfer