[IAEP] [support-gang] Any Ideas For This?

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 03:20:45 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 12:55:50PM -0800, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Anyone ever used Finale Note Pad (free mini version of Finale)?  I need a way
> to move the bar lines. I have a 12 measure file of "Mary Had A Little Lamb" for
> my Tam Tam Mini FLOSS manual.  Finale has put it on 3 lines of 6 measures, 5
> measures and one very large measure that stretches across the score.  I would
> like it to be either 2 lines of 6 measures or 3 lines of 4 measures.  There is
> no logical reason why this shouldn't work.  No info on how to move bar lines.
>  I could try portrait view to see what happens there, but there should be a way
> to fix this one.
>
> If anyone wants to download Note Pad and experiment, I can send the .mus file.
>
> Caryl

there are a few music notation software for Linux: denemo, canorus, pwm, etc.
I'm wonder what the output should look like?
a postscript file? a jpeg? one for each line or 1 file?

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Those lovable Brits department:
	They also have trouble pronouncing `vitamin'.