[IAEP] Any Ideas For This?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:55:50 EST 2012

Hi...
Anyone ever used Finale Note Pad (free mini version of Finale)?  I need a way to move the bar lines. I have a 12 measure file of "Mary Had A Little Lamb" for my Tam Tam Mini FLOSS manual.  Finale has put it on 3 lines of 6 measures, 5 measures and one very large measure that stretches across the score.  I would like it to be either 2 lines of 6 measures or 3 lines of 4 measures.  There is no logical reason why this shouldn't work.  No info on how to move bar lines.  I could try portrait view to see what happens there, but there should be a way to fix this one.
If anyone wants to download Note Pad and experiment, I can send the .mus file.
Caryl