[IAEP] Etoys or Scratch?

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Tue Mar 6 00:13:35 EST 2012

On 6 March 2012 16:33, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi All...

Thanks to those of you who have answered that question.  It is really
> appreciated. If others have helpful suggestions about the programming
> aspects of this proposed project, I would welcome them.
>
> Cheers!
> Caryl

Hi Caryl

Not sure if you want to add this to the mix, but you might like to look at
Sahana.

> The Sahana Software Foundation is dedicated to the mission of saving lives
> by providing information management solutions that enable organizations and
> communities to better prepare for and respond to disasters.

  It might be that some of the things they are doing lead you to more ideas
on what programming environment you want to use. I remember talking with
Tim McNamara about Sahana and OLPC being a good combination and doing a
quick search I found -
http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/phase2/doku.php/doc:olpcimg:english -
which suggests someone else did too.

Tabitha