[IAEP] Etoys or Scratch?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:31:47 EST 2012

I am very concerned about undue professionalization of every aspect of the
life, versus the maker/DIY/crowdsourcing approach.

Kids need to share their very imperfect ideas about serious life issues -
disasters, health, parenting, science... They need to share openly, and in
a space where discussion can happen. They also need to learn to check and
re-check anything they see in open spaces.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math