[IAEP] Etoys or Scratch?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:27:43 EST 2012

I would not use these programs. I would actually use Prezi.
The simple answer to "Why" is the professional look of end product. Scratch
and Etoys apps look childish (on purpose!!!) - like their names imply, the
idea is to mess and play with things.   I just would not take disaster
preparedness info seriously if it were presented in such way.

However, if you are thinking specifically about GAMES about disasters (and
humor), I would go with Scratch. Mostly because of the ease of upload and
remix, and large user base.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math