[IAEP] play dvds

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Mon Mar 5 14:07:32 EST 2012

On Mar 6, 2012 6:29 AM, "Ken Hargesheimer" <minifarms at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can the laptop be used to play DVDs?  I am sending the document below
around the world and I would like to tell people how to use it to play them.

> Ken Hargesheime

Give content on USB not DVD. USBs don't snap so easily or get scratched,
are easier to look after. USBs last longer, come in different sizes, allow
users to easily add or remove content for sharing, and most importantly
work on more devices currently available. The move from laptops to netbooks
means less and less people have CD or DVD drives.

Tabitha