[IAEP] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) important

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:02:54 EST 2012

First, thanks to everyone who has proposed a project on our GSOC page
for 2012 [1]. We are still open to more ideas. (Note that adding a
project is not a binding commitment -- just a way to express your
interest.) We are still looking for co-mentors for most of the
projects. Please add your name if you think you could help with the
mentoring of any of the projects. (Note: there is no limit to how many
mentors we can have.)

*IMPORTANT*

All mentors must register on the GSOC website [2] before March 16. It
just takes a minute, but it is required for our application to be
considered complete. Our organization id is sugarlabs

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender