[IAEP] I know India

Dassine B. bl.dassine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:07:21 EDT 2012

Hi Alan and everybody,

Congrats !

Very interesting game to discover the Incredible India :)

Here my first idea :

Maybe we can help, a blue avatar (in reference to the holies avatars
Krishna, Rama, shiva ...etc) to discover specialities of each part of
India, like foods, music instruments and styles, monuments and
temples...etc

In each part, the avatar can change its behavior, color, cloths or posture,

What do you think ?

Ready to help !
Lilia