[IAEP] Sugar as a Mac Ap?

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:33:06 EDT 2012

XO Activities as iOS or Android apps - sounds interesting. Is this do-able?

I know there are lots of issues at the core of XO and Sugar mission
and development. But there are also millions of kids with devices in
their pockets who would benefit from technology supported learning.

We are investigating BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) for use in the US.
We haven't been able to get any interest in XOs. But the idea that
each kid with their own pocket learning device - includes iTouch with
wifi only, is getting a lot of attention. It's an education project
too, and one that is desperately needed to help bridge the widening
educational divide in the US.

Please think about it.

..vt