[IAEP] (Safe) Some thoughts RE: The Associated Press on Peru's OLPC project

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 3 15:34:52 EDT 2012

Hi Caryl,

the counter on Google News says that the story has already been published
on 165 different news sites so take your pick;-)

And of course I'd also love to see the comment below my OLPC News piece on
the AP story:
http://www.olpcnews.com/countries/peru/associated_press_looks_at_the_past_present_future_of_olpc_peru.html

Cheers,
Christoph