[IAEP] Nice tool for learning Python

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:29:59 EST 2012

Hi All…

I took a look at this last night and agree with Tabitha that it is definitely not a stand-alone way to learn Python.  I have also looked at, Pippy, and the ebook "Byte of Python" (among others), and the the Khan Academy videos for learning Python.

It would be great if some master teacher of CS could put together a course syllabus using these free online resources that we could use to learn this handy, popular language.

My programming days ended in the 80s with Pascal. I would love to learn Python and be able to create Activities for Sugar.  But with my busy schedule (and adult ADHD) I really need someone to give structure to my efforts.

I'll bet there are lots of other folks out there in the same boat… well… maybe without the ADHD!

Caryl