[IAEP] ASLO Editor Application

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:02:22 EST 2012

Name: Alan Aguiar
Mail: alanjas at hotmail.com
Activities: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/user/418
GIT: http://git.sugarlabs.org/~alanjas
SugarLabs activities:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dFJjNE9TemZUUGtzLVNEQnF4UlIwQkE

Test of compatibility with os883 (Sugar 0.94.1):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dHpvZHhLeGRQYzc1cDlRZU9Mc1NldGc

Random thoughts:
Viewing the list of activities, I found 82 that are in SandBox. And 38 not public/no page..
When an activity not is aprovved, we must give a feedback to the developer... Because, the developernot have idea for what his activity was rejected..
And when activity is approved, would suggest ideas to improve it..
Another thing that I don't like: "trusted activities". That increases the time of a new version of an activitytakes to be public, but it may go against users: a simple bug, error that the developer not see when trythe activity, we can obtain it..
Regards!
Alan