[IAEP] Imminent maintenance downtime for sunjammer.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 29 00:40:56 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 10:15 -0500, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> As anticipated, today the systems administrators of the Free Software
> Foundations are moving the bulk of their infrastructure from GNAPS to a
> new colo.

Sorry for the late notice: we've been back in business since about 6pm
EST.

The new IP for sunjammer.sugarlabs.org is 208.118.235.53, the IPv6 is
2002:d076:eb35::1. All the zones under our control have already been
updated.

Thanks to the FSF sysadmins for the smooth transition (so far, at
least). There may be another, short outage within a few days to move the
dom0 to its final rack slot.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team