[IAEP] Mechatronics with XO + MSP430 microcontroller Lab manual Spanish

Yamaplos . yamaplos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:33:50 EST 2012

A while back I put together some instructions on how to get a vanilla
XO/Sugar to talk to a Texas Instruments MSP430 Launchad board
(including 2 microcontrollers, shipping included, only $4.30)
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/OLPC_XO-1

I'm pushing the concept further with some "Lab" activities on the
subject, potentially hopefully (my track record not so good) a set of
10 Labs to start, (in Castillian)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CUHeUkDNtYurCu_KckwpJIcVdlumEIiZPOeRXtDV8nU/edit

The inspiration is to bridge between the zero level of practical
skills acquired in normal schooling  and available stuff that already
presupposes some knowledge, eventually getting to the excellent docs
from Texas Instruments.

The XO is great, with microcontrollers it can only get better!