[IAEP] Fwd: OLPC Australia - Education Newsletter Edition 7

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Thu Feb 9 20:36:12 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: One Laptop per Child Australia <info at laptop.org.au>
Date: 7 February 2012 16:41
Subject: OLPC Australia - Education Newsletter Edition 7
To: education-newsletter at laptop.org.au

Dear Educators,

Happy New Year and welcome back to school!

Please follow this link to access Edition 7 of the Education Newsletter
http://edu.laptop.org.au/children/education-newsletter. Previous editions
can also be found here.

In this edition, we are pleased to provide some tips for working with
Turtle Art and Musicpainter. The Tech Tip will offer advice on preparing
inherited XOs for your new students.

Colette Williams from Collinsville State School in Queensland shares her
experiences in the classroom, describing how the shared learning experience
is benefiting the Collinsville students, community and teachers.

The next newsletter will feature information about the upcoming
Learning at Hand <http://www.learningathand.info/> conference held in Cairns
on the 29th-30th April, 2012.

One Laptop per Child will feature at Learning at Hand - speak to your
Principal about attending.

As always we encourage you to share the newsletter with your colleagues. If
you’d like to offer some feedback or suggestions please feel free to drop
us an email at education at laptop.org.au.

Kind regards,

*The OLPC Team*

*One Laptop per Child Australia*

*P: + 61 2 9378 3437*

*F: +61 2 9475 4451*

*E: **education at laptop.org.au*

*A: G.P.O. Box 731*

*     Sydney, NSW 2001*

*W: **www.laptop.org.au <elisha at laptop.org.au>** *

[image: Description: New OLPC Logo2 TN]

--
You have received this message because you are registered with the One
Laptop per Child Australia program.