[IAEP] It's a book!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:02:05 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> Yes, I mean the book itself.
>
> I am involved in Debian, where we go by a principle that code and
> documentation must be Free not only in its "binary" (i.e. consumer) form
> but also its source.

The "source" of the book is available along with many others related
to OLPC / Sugar via the FLOSSmanuals website.  The earlier "bad link"
error has been corrected.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/

http://en.flossmanuals.net/learning-with-etoys-imagine-invent-inspire/

Several of the "new" books there (including this eToys book) were
generated during the recent Google Docs Camp.

https://lwn.net/Articles/528730/

Rita should certainly look at correcting the bad booki link you
mentioned, but FYI, booki is the name of a book authoring toolkit that
you can read about here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/booki-user-guide/

cjl