[IAEP] It's a book!

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Dec 21 13:51:11 EST 2012

Quoting Rita Freudenberg (2012-12-21 17:50:14)
> A New Etoys Book is available:
>
> Learning with Etoys  Imagine, Invent, Insprire
>
> After participating in a Doc Camp at Google, the Etoys EducationTeam
> is happy to announce a new book.
>
> Read It: Learn various ways Etoys can be used in the classroom.
> Use It: Adapt it for your learners.
> Share It: Tell others about it and help us spread the word.
>
> Available for download at:
>
> http://wiki.squeakland.org/index.php/LearningWithEtoysI3
>
> We would love your feedback or your contributions to our next volume.

Wauw - really exciting!  And freely licensed!

I am curious about sources for the book - are those freely and openly
available too?  It seems you do not mention source location, neither at
the web page nor inside the PDF.

The final URL in the pdf - http://software.booki.cc - seems to not work.

Regards,

 - Jonas