[IAEP] Reminder: Proposals for SCaLE11X Presentations Due Mon 12/10/12

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:14:17 EST 2012

Hi Folks...
Anyone want to present at SCaLE11x the weekend of Feb 22-24, 2013? The deadline for submitting your proposal is this coming Monday, December 12. There will be an education track even if it isn't listed (it wasn't, but may be now). Of course, you don't have to present on an education topic. You can do it on any open source topic. Presenters get free admission. But, if we have a booth again, you will probably get that anyway if you donate time to work the booth.
The email below is from last month. They had reminders on FaceBook earlier this week too. Hope you can participate!
Caryl