[IAEP] <OLPC

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Dec 3 01:02:38 EST 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately this neat proposal doesn't address the Journal (nor my
problem of delivering the correct educational content per the grade
level of the user).

On balance, the risk of work being done by one user in the name of
another is probably not worth the 'screensaver' strategy. In the end,
the users will have to learn the habit of identifying themselves.

Tony