[IAEP] Mac Folks... Success! Thank you all....

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:28:37 EDT 2012

Hi Again...

Success! I have the great Argentine documentary, "Forbidden Education" ready to watch on my trip from Montana to California. My thanks go to all of you for your help and advice, but especially Paolo Benini in Uruguay, Bert Freudenberg in Germany, and James Cameron in Austrailia. I love the way OLPC and Sugar Labs folks, from all over the world, can come together to help one another like this. I hope I can return the favor in some way by helping others the way they have helped me.

Caryl