[IAEP] Mac Folks... Need your help downloading: The Forbidden Education - New Argentinian movie about Education

nanonano at mediagala.com nanonano at mediagala.com
Tue Aug 21 05:12:18 EDT 2012

/>On 21/08/2012 02:25 a.m., Caryl Bigenho wrote:
 >Would like to download the SD version with English subtitles .. > ...What is the best way to do this?/

Hi, Caryl:

If you want to download the movie <http://www.educacionprohibida.com/> (it is far better than see it on Youtube) you
have to go to the homepage and download the movie and the subtitles separately.

If you put the two files in the same folder and the names are the same, then you can see the movie with English Subtitles.

For example: if you download the SD VERSION <http://www.educacionprohibida.com/pelicula/descargas/>, the name of the
file is :
/la_educacion_prohibida-completa-480p.*mp4*/

Then you download the subtitles and rename it as: /la_educacion_prohibida-completa-480p.*srt*/

I renamed and attached this file on this mail, it is a very little file.

So you have to download the SD version of the movie, put it on the same folder as the subtitles that I Attached on this
e-mail, and "that's all, folks"

If you want to increase the speed of the download, there are lots of programs called "Download Accelerator", in my case
I downloaded the movie at 17 Mbps instead of 2 Mbps of my normal browser.

Paolo Benini
Montevideo