[IAEP] The Forbidden Education - New Argentinian movie about Education

nanonano at mediagala.com nanonano at mediagala.com
Sun Aug 19 07:58:29 EDT 2012

Very good film, the distribution is free and can be viewed online.

"Forbidden Education" aims to question the logic of modern schooling and how to understand education, making visible
different educational experiences, unconventional posed the need for a new educational paradigm.

Homepage:
http://www.educacionprohibida.com/

Trailer (3 min.), (English Subtitles):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPME2GHBe9s

Youtuve; the hole movie , English Subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y9OqSJKCc

You can download the entire Movie from the Homepage, and you can download the English Subtitles also.
The Licence is  "COPYLEFT"

I enjoyed the film. The film shows the global problem is the gap between the educational system and the modern society.

I think the delay is bigger than 100 years. I remember there was a movie that showed a guy tha was from the past,
several hundred years ago, and too scared to see the modern world, they send him to a University, so the man wasmore
comfortable because there were things identical at his time (chalk, blackboard, students facing the teacher ...)

Paolo Benini
Montevideo