[IAEP] Sugar 1.0 Dreams; SF SugarCamp++ Oct 22-24 Invite

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Aug 8 09:28:10 EDT 2012

We've come a long way baby...remember when Sugar 0.82 in 2008 was the
be-it & end-all of open education?? :)

Now let's pray Simon joins us in San Francisco Oct 19-21
(http://olpcSF.org/summit) and for SugarCamp++'s ensuing 3 days Oct
22-24 (Mon to Wed) /you can help shape here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp_SF_2012/