[IAEP] [support-gang] FW: News from CK-12 Foundation

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 07:42:05 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 09:01:33PM -0700, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since I know some of you are familiar with the great work by the CK-12
> Foundation with their free, online, flexbook texts, I know you will be
If my memory serves, OLPC's  SJ Kline was/is involved with that.
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that
brought tears to my eyes.  He said, "No hablo ingles."
		-- Ronnie Shakes