[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] butiá robot challenges in sumo.uy event

Andres Aguirre aguirrea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:24:18 EDT 2011

Thank you Steve, that's exactly the main idea behind the butiá
project: extend the actuation and sensorial capabilities of the XO and
reuse the software and hardware present in it in order to transform
the XO in a mobile low cost robot. And that's one of the important
differences with a commercial kit like lego.
Yesterday we could put our hands in the XO 1.75, that has more sensors
like the accelerometer and the light sensor and also I think a
magnetic compass ;) So we are very motivated with 1.75 version and the
future posibilities of the butia robot.
Regards from Uruguay

--
/\ndrés