[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] butiá robot challenges in sumo.uy event

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Sep 22 20:26:30 EDT 2011

This is a great use of the XO.  So for comparison, how much would it cost
for an arduino, with video camera, color display, speakers, speech to text
capabilites, wireless internet?

Plus you get programming environments like Scratch, Etoys and Turtle Art.

My guess an XO would win and it does so much more!!!

Stephen